Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
a) Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
b) Click on “Register Now”
c) Select “Player Registration”
d) Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
e) Login using your FFA number and password
2. Start Registration
a) Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
b) Update contact details if necessary.
c) On the next screen, enter the club name (Aspendale SC) NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
d) Select the Registration role as: “Player” NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
e) Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. Example: Junior U12 Boys (Born 2006).
f) Click the “Add” button.
g) Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
h) Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
i) Click on “Pay Online” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). For 2018, we are only accepting payments via the FFV site.
Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
j) If you have completed the payment process, please answer the additional questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have completed any necessary ID checks, etc. (U12 and above must upload a photo)
3. Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
– Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
– View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
– Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.
– If you are a returning player and cannot find your FFV number, follow these simple steps:
- Go the FFV website
- Click ‘Need your FFA Number?’
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Date of birth
- Hit search and the number will be provided.
If you have any other questions or queries, please email email@example.com